Specialization: Political Science and International Politics and Relations
M.A., M.Phil. Pursuing Ph.D. (Political Science)
Areas of Specialization
Dalit Politics in India, Multiculturalism, Indian Constitution, State Politics, Geopolitics and International Political Economy
Academic Profile/ Research Experience
Research Experience: M.Phil.- Three Years and Ph.D. (pursuing) Three Years- Total Six Years.
- Appreciation of Excellence in Research Award- Institute of Law, Nirma University, Ahmedabad, 2014.
- University Grants Commission- National Eligibility Test- June 2005.
Spaces and Flows: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Urban and Extra Urban Studies (ISSN 2154-8676), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social and Community Studies, Vol.10, Issue 1. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
• Political Science- I. 2016. N. Delhi: LexisNexis India. ISBN: 978-93-5143-702-4.
• The Politics of Protest: A Critical Analysis of Dalit Poetics and Politics in India. 2013. Saarbrucken (Germany): LAP. ISBN: 978-3-659- 38096-9.
• Political Science-II, from LexisNexis India, expected in March, 2017.
• Editing three volumes on The Social and Political Thought of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar and its Contemporary Relevance. Expected to be published by July, 2017.
Current Topics of Research
• The Politics of Protest- Dalit Poetics and Politics in India
• Caste Politics in India
• Jyotiba Phule, Gandhi and Ambedkar- A Comparative Study
• Indian Constitution, Reservation and Dalit Empowerment
• Party System and Dalit Politics in India • International Political Economy and Energy
Membership of Professional Organizations
• Member-Gujarat Sociological Society- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
• Member-International Union for the Conservation of Nature- World Council for Environmental Law (IUCN-WCEL)